My superpowers are empathy, imagination, & motivation.
- I am curious, always learning, and love to share my passion for the potential of tech + inclusive design to positively reimagine our world.
- Collaboration, research, validation, and rewarding outcomes are my touch points.
- I believe direct user observation and rapid prototyping are the most valuable methods of uncovering effective outcomes.
- Balancing feature details with holistic design perspective, I simplify the complex with a process customized for the project, provide innovative solutions, create engaging experiences, design usable, satisfying products, and build collaborative relationships.
- My experience includes branding over a dozen products, collaborating on a couple of design systems, and documenting style guides for a wide range of mediums.
In my spare time I enjoy writing, recording, performing, and releasing my original music, as well as hiking, running, biking, Krav Maga, surfing waves, and tinkering with Arduino. I am designing my first Alexa Skill and perfecting my popover baking technique. Tips welcome! ツ